Training manager Private3 months ago - Jobs Offers - Bengaluru - 26 views
· Passionate in taking up training profession.
· Should be dynamic and self motivated person who are ready to take up initiatives.
· Measuring training effectiveness using various tools and techniques and improve the quality of training content and delivery constantly
· Take complete ownership of all learning and developmental interventions facilitated in the allocated region.
· Support in the creation of training content on all concepts related to Rural finance and financial products.
· To identify various ways in which employees can be developed and productivity can be enhanced in addition to conventional methods of class room training